When I first stumbled across the phrase CBD oil I had no idea what it was let alone how it was used. Now I wonder how I missed it. I see pure CBD oil for sale everywhere, even near me.
CBD, or Cannabidiol, oil is made from a chemical naturally occurring in the marijuana and industrial hemp plants. CBD is extracted from the plant and diluted with hemp seed or other oil. CBD is not one of the compounds responsible for the mind-altering effects commonly associated with marijuana.
CBD oil has several pharmaceutical benefits
- CBD helps reduce chronic pain because of its anti-inflammatory properties and interaction with specific neurotransmitters and receptors in the body.
- CBD shows potential in the fields of anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Again, this is associated with its interaction with neurotransmitters, namely serotonin. It is even being used with success for anxiety in dogs and cats.
- CBD shows promise when used for pain, nausea, or vomiting, associated with cancer or cancer therapy.
- CBD reduces sebum production. This together with its anti-inflammatory properties may be useful in treating acne.
- Although still in the experimental phases, CBD is being used for seizures and muscle spasms. Epilepsy still remains the best studied use for CBD.
- CBD has powerful antioxidant properties and doctors hope this benefit can be used to help with heart disease.
Although CBD is legal in 30 plus states, it is not well regulated. An impossible burden rests on the consumer to ensure the product they are getting is pure and contains the amount of CBD claimed by the label. Pure CBD oil for sale is not always an accurate label.
So you ask, “where do I buy CBD oil?” Due diligence must be exercised to determine the best options for you.
CBD oil can be conveniently purchased online. If seeing CBD for sale online, make sure to be diligent in researching both product and online vendor. Pay attention to quality and reputation reviews.
One can also buy CBD oil via dispensaries. Operators are required to undergo strict security and licensing checks. Due diligence still needs to be exercised to ensure products have been tested.
Last but not least, you can buy CBD in specialty retail stores like tobacco or vape shops and health or nutrition stores. This provides a very personal interaction with both product and seller before the purchase.
As important as where to buy CBD oil is how to use it
CBD is commonly for sale as a pure paste-like oil. Its application is under the tongue and it is supplied in syringes.
You can also buy CBD as an oil tincture that is dispensed via drops or a spray, also to be administered sublingually.
CBD is for sale in the form of capsules, which is especially convenient for people who have dogs.
Last but not least, CBD is for sale as a topical preparation that has particular relevance for muscle and joint salves.
Determining the best CBD oil can be challenging with its immense rise in popularity and the endless compilation of information online. There are several factors that go into choosing the best CBD oil for consumption.
- CBD content is one of the most important qualities of any CBD oil for sale. It relates to CBD extraction purity or CBD percentage. The best CBD oil under review will have a high CBD content.
- Taste is another quality that cannot be overlooked.
- Price/value factors high in reviews for CBD. Depending on amount and formulation, prices range from $30 to $200 plus.
CBD has potentially exciting benefits for the public that are wide-ranging everywhere it is for sale.